Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pot Pourri

Nothin fancy, revealing, or particularly heartrending going into the blog today. Nope, today is all about zoning out while cleaning to let Conscious Mind take a hike so Subconscious Mind can ponder and sending supportive, healing energies to poor Jon as he recovers from the horror of The Dentist. So for my post today I'll just toss out this and that about me that you don't know.
  • Throughout my childhood the only thing I wanted to be was a veterinarian.
  • Now that I'm an adult I don't know what I want to do for a career!
  • When I'm in a mood for it I love liver and onions.
  • I spent my first days of life in a Catholic convent.
  • My favorite colors are blue and green.
  • I'm an Aquarius.
  • I love swimming!
  • One son says I'm a "pimp" or a "straight up g" and assures me that those are compliments.
  • In school I was a long distance runner.
  • I actually love fighting, tried and enjoyed Tae Kwon Do and fencing, and would really like to get back into one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Clandestiny! Thanks a lot!!!
    Everyone's support has made me feel great and the energy has helped a lot :)
    And in my opinion you are definitely one straight up g ;) (and yes, that's a good thing lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're feeling better, Jon! When I had to get one pulled I actually found that it wasn't nearly as bad as I was scared it would be so I hope it was the same for you. Thanks for the confirmation of the compliment lol

    ReplyDelete